Turbocharging and direct-injection are quickly becoming the go-to method for building powerful and efficient trucks. However, if not carefully maintained, they can also mean the end for your 2015–2017 Ford F-150 2.7L EcoBoost.
Direct injection makes the 2.7L EcoBoost one of the most efficient engines ever fitted to the F-150. But, without the benefit of fuel washing over the back of the intake valves, blow-by is free to accumulate in the form of carbon deposits. Eventually, those carbon deposits can choke your engine and reduce its performance. Thankfully, Mishimoto has a solution.
Mishimoto's 2015–2017 Ford F-150 2.7L EcoBoost Catch Can Kit protects your intake tract and valves from the harmful effects of blow-by and carbon accumulation. The dual-can setup ensures that blow-by is routed away from your intake and valves and is captured in our road-proven, baffled catch cans. Whether you're hard on the throttle or cruising around town, these cans have your engine's back.
The 3mm thick steel bracket is strong enough to handle any terrain a work truck or daily driver will see and the included quick-disconnect fittings make installation a breeze. Of course, this catch can kit is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty so you can rest easy knowing your 2015–2017 F-150 2.7L EcoBoost is protected from blow-by for as long as you own it.
2015-17 Ford F150 2.7L EcoBoost MISHIMOTO Baffled Oil Catch Can
- Direct fit for 2015–2017 Ford F-150 2.7L EcoBoost
- Dual-can setup captures blow-by from both the PCV and CCV systems
- CCV side accommodates factory pressure sensor for CEL-free running
- In-line check valve prevents can from being pressurized under boost.
- Application-specific lines fit with stock engine cover
- 3mm thick steel bracket won’t bend, rattle, or break under heavy abuse
- Includes factory quick-disconnect fittings
- Filters and cans are fully serviceable