Directly replace your Bronco’s restrictive charge pipe with aFe POWER BladeRunner free-flowing, heat-resistant aluminum charge pipes
- Hot Side Outflows the Factory Charge Pipe by up to +9%
- TIG-Welded 2-1/2" Aluminum Pipe
- Features Factory Style Quick-Connect With an O-Ring Seal
- Features Premium Stainless-Steel Spring-Loaded T-Bolt Clamps And 5-Ply Silicone Couplings
- Built in CNC Machined Aluminum Blow Off Valve Adapter
- 1/8" NPT Port is Provided for Connecting a Sensor or Water Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
2021+ Bronco 2.3 aFe BladeRunner Hot Charge Pipe
Flow and Performance:
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum pipe decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque.
This kit includes high-quality, stainless-steel, spring-loaded T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty, 5-ply, polyester reinforced silicone couplings. This charge pipe kit features factory style billet aluminum quick-connect adapter with an O-ring to ensure a leak-free fit while maintaining superior strength and durability.
Finished in wrinkle black powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe power logo for a custom look.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.