ZFG RACING CUSTOM TUNE PART NUMBER: ZFG-19-EDGE-2.7-CT001
Click Here to view our tuning guide and submit your data!
This product is for customers who have purchased tunes for their vehical previously only! No tuning device is included! please check out our tuning package if this is your intial tune purchase.
***IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS TUNE AT THE SAME TIME AS YOUR DEVICE PACKAGE JUST PUT "THIS ORDER" IN THE SPACE FOR PREVIOUS ORDER NUMBER***
Back in the game and better than ever our custom tuning is what you need to step up the performance of your 2.7l EcoBoost equipped vehicle. Whether your goal is all out race, or just a bump in power for daily driving, we have you covered! We offer tuning based on your fuel type and goal.
For the 2.7l EcoBoost we offer
- Auto Octane- an adaptive tune that adjust the to octane level of the fuel being used.
Typical gains of up to 40 hp and 40 ft-lbs of torque when using 93 octane with this tune!
- 91 and 93 Octane- Tunes specific to the rated octane level being used, while still maintaining the ability to turn down the power level if a lower octane level is use on accident.
Typical gains of up to 60 hp and 60 ft-lbs!
- E50 supports addtional ethanol content of 50%.
Typical gains of up to 90 hp and 90ft-lbs!
How to order you custom tune
- Select your tuning device. If you do not have an HP Tuner MPVI2 or RTD device yet you will need one, and you can choose you device from the drop-down menu. Each tuning package will come with the correct number of credits for the year and model specified in the package.
- Select your fuel.
- Auto octane can support, fuels from 87 octane to 93.
- Selecting 91 or 93 octane means you will always need run at least that much octane. For example, if you select 91 octane, you must run 91 or 93 octane. It is recommended that you never run ethanol free fuel, as even if the fuel is 93 octane E0 it has a negative impact on the performance of the vehicle. All our pump gas tunes can support up to 30% ethanol and adding ethanol up to 30% will increase the performance of our tunes
- E50 tunes can support an ethanol range from 40-60% however it is recommended you try to be as close to 50% as possible.
- Specify your tuning goal. Tuning goals are just that, goals. With the exception of tow tunes, specify a goal does not lock you in. Most tunes all start out with the same baseline and the goal tells me where to go from there. If you select a race tune you will be given the most power and fasting shifting possible through the tuning process, but if you find it too aggressive, we can always back off. That being said, if you want to have 2 tunes that a distinctively you will need to order a second tune, a good example of that would be someone who wants a race only file for the track and daily drive file for the road. Towing on any daily driver, performance or race tune is NOT recommend. Towing should only be done on a tow specific tune or the stock tune file.
2019+ Ford Edge ST 2.7l ZFG Racing Additional Tune
Reasonable Basis - Emissions Testing Verified to have no adverse effect on emissions.
ZFG Racing LLC Reasonable Basis File Number: RBF-001
Products within this category, to the best of ZFG’s knowledge and understanding, demonstrate a reasonable basis that they do not adversely affect vehicle emissions and retain the full operation and functionality of the On-Board Diagnostic System (OBD) Emissions Related Items, and will continue to satisfy emissions requirements, such as meeting standards within useful life or maintaining emissions performance outside useful life. Such labeling does not indicate products are 50 state legal. Consumers are advised to make sure that such parts are installed and used properly in order to maintain compliance with emissions standards.
Reasonable Basis testing under the guidance of SMEA Garage Emissions Compliance for reasonable basis often coincides with CARB EO pending. Additional documentation available upon request.